Youth need the Boys & Girls Club NOW more than ever!
Financial donations are needed to help sustain and enhance our programs for the children. Through the support of caring individuals, the Boys & Girls Club of Lake County can provide life-changing programs and guidance that will help our youth be successful.
Boys & Girls Club of Lake County serves more than 750 youth, ages 6 to 18, weekly. Your donation helps the Club give youth the opportunity to have the futures they deserve.
Ask your company about its gift matching program.
- Donors who contribute more than $10,000 annually, will be recognized as members of the Boys & Girls Club of America’s Jeremiah Millbank Society.
- Healthy Snacks for 150 members
- One professionally trained Program Assistant for 1 year
- A professionally trained Club Tech Program Assistant for 1 year.
- Healthy Snacks for 4 – 10 weeks
- Underwrite the Club’s Youth of the Year program for 1 year
- 50% of the salary for a professionally trained Program Assistant.
- Underwrite the cost for 60 members to participate in our SMART Girls program
- Underwrite the cost for 60 members to participate in our Passport to Manhood program
- Club scholarships for 40 – 80 youth
- Provide educational/arts/sports equipment
- Provide healthy snacks for 2 – 4 weeks
- Educational field trips
- Updated computer equipment for Club Tech programming
- Enhanced Summer reading loss prevention programs
- Underwrite the cost of a Family Night at the Club.
- Up to 1 week of healthy snacks
- Provide programming supplies
- Club scholarships for 1 – 4
- Snacks for 150 students for one day ($99)
- Provide equipment & supplies for educational programs
Boys & Girls Club of Lake County will gladly accept donations
by mail or online.
Please mail checks payable to Boys & Girls Club of Lake County to:
Boys & Girls Club of Lake County
1801 Sheridan Road, Suite 202
North Chicago, IL 60064
Upon clicking “Proceed to Payment” you will be redirected to the Club’s PayPal secure payment page. Donations will only be completed once they have been submitted through PayPal.
To learn more about planned giving opportunities visit clubgift.org.
For contributions of stocks, mutual funds or other marketable securities held in a brokerage account, please contact:
The Boys & Girls Club of Lake County brokerage account is held at Princor Financial Services Corporation. Princor is the retail broker/dealer of the Principal Financial Group. The account number is 4FR-084701 and our broker number is 0443.
The Boys & Girls Club of Lake County cannot accept any tax-exempt securities or any securities owned for less than one year. Furthermore, all gifts of securities must be free and clear of any liens, encumbrances or other obligations or liabilities. We categorize acceptable gifts of securities into two categories: tradable securities and mutual fund shares. Please contact the Boys & Girls Club of Lake County at 847-473-5990 if you have additional questions.
The Boys & Girls Club of Lake County is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.